Click the button to the right and "Like" our Page.
ABOUT US - OUR HISTORY
Time and again we get asked, “What is it that you do in the Ravens Nest?”
We are a group of diehard fans in Harford County who support Baltimore football.
We began in 1995 as Colts Corral No. 39 in support of the Baltimore CFL Colts (later called the Stallions). For a brief time we were known as Stallions Corral No. 39.
In April of 1996, after 12 long years without NFL football, we embraced our great Baltimore Ravens as Ravens Roost No. 39, and since November 1999 as Ravens Nest No. 1.
Our group currently consists of 200 Ravens fans.
In addition to our undying support for the Ravens both home and on the road, and the camaraderie shared at many of our functions throughout the year, the Chamber (the overseeing body of the Nests) and each Nest chapter support at least one, if not several charities. These charities are either local or national and cover a broad range of areas.
We are more than just a fan club since we support many charities including:
- Bud Bitzer Scholarship Awards
- ARC - Northern Chesapeake Region
- Special Olympics - Harford County
- Special Olympics - Maryland
- Harford County Discovery League
- Needy families in Harford County
- Ed Block Courage Awards
- Maryland Food Bank in conjunction with the Ravens wives
- We also participate in Harford County's Adopt-A-Road program by clearing a portion of Wheel Road four times each year.
We are a proud chapter of The Birds of Prey - Chamber of Ravens Nests, Inc - The Ravens' Ultimate Fan Club!